Editing a Saved Query
1. In order to run a saved query, you must be logged in as a User with permissions to View Items.
2. Go to the Data Store Home Page for the Data Store with the saved query.
3. Scroll to the Saved Queries section. Locate the query you want to edit under either the Simple Queries or Advanced Queries headings. Select the edit icon link
4. Make any changes necessary to the query name, description, and view or edit permissions. For a simple query, make modifications to the attribute constraints, which attributes to show, and the ordering of the attributes. For an advanced query, make modications to the SQL query statement.
5. Select the Update button
6. You will be redirected to the Data Store Home Page. Check under the Saved Queries section to verify your changes were made. Run the query to make sure your changes were made.