Below is a sequence of snapshots from the Dynamic Scene
Generator. Starting from the upper-left:
Return to the DSG project page.
- A. The full scene, depicting the parts of the posterior mediastinum.
- B. The descending aorta is "dissected."
- C. The user "highlights" the esophagus, causing the graphics server to
render the other objects transparent and colorless.
- D. The esophagus is removed.
- E. The scene is rotated nearly 180 degrees to show the vertebral column
- F. Two vertebrae are removed and the user zooms in for a closer look.
- G. The scene is exported as VRML and sent to the client for further
Last modified: Mon Nov 25 13:49:32 PST 2002 by Kevin Hinshaw (firstname.lastname@example.org)